Dear Dragonvale Breeders! Due to issues with fighting spam, we have disabled comment posting for anonymous users. To post a comment, you now need to to register for an account. We apologize for the inconvenience but think it is necessary to maintain the quality of this site. Thank you for understanding!

FROSTY JUBILEE starts 12/15/16

ok everyone... the update is available in the app store !!!
get ready !!!

bjklc's picture

FIVE NEW DRAGONS
Snowbrush dragon
Flurry dragon
Thundersnow dragon
Tinsel dragon
Ribbon dragon

TWO surprise limited-time dragons

Iceberry Rush minigame, a "cool" new path, daily rewards to unwrap in the Chilly Chronograph, dragon challenges in the Snowy Stadium, and Zola's Reward Chronicle - a daily treat that will stay even when the event ends! Nice !
Check in every day and in the end... earn a WISH !! sweet !!

We can go up to Level 90 now... and there is a 17th Island for 10,000,000,000 coin

New color cubes have been added for decoration... unlock a color for 10 gems then only 1 coin per cube
There is also a "clear paths" button now, which will no doubt help speed up redecorating

I did my best to summarize... hope this info is useful
Let the Frosty Jubilee begin !!

GC id : bjklc
Level 95. 359/359 dragons and twins
Gem slots full, but co-op breeding is available!!

Do you know how long bring em back is goIn on for? I'm trying to get as many dragons as possible before time runs out!

There is a page somewhere where the wizards have asked if we want more BEB...OK cannot find it...BAD with tech stuff....but officially, my vote is YES, please WIZARDS...A few. more DAYS!!!

C.Mulrooney

Dreamn's picture

It's on Facebook but it's from last year. Someone decided to repost it. I haven't seen one for this year's BEB.

Dreamn
323/360 Dragons

Recents:
Halo, Ortreat, Emerald, Andromedan, Nova

dreamn10@gmail.com

Dreamn's picture

Good news! Backflip shared on Facebook today that they are extending BEB for one more week :-)

Dreamn
323/360 Dragons

Recents:

dreamn10@gmail.com

goofyasitgets's picture

So happy you got them. It's hard sometimes to find the right ones

Judy E Roggow

Zombiidonut's picture

Apparently we get a galaxy dragon from the daily rewards tomorrow, or at least I'm assuming we do based off the picture of the egg bouncing in front of the galaxy habitat. And the hint of the dragon being out of this world.

GC: Zombiidonut

My side town GC: TotesMcboats

Murrisha's picture

This event seems fun. I'm super excited for the clear paths button and the new cold path. Does BeB start as soon as the jubilee starts? 8 only have 5 more dragons plus whatever comes out during the event and I'm eager to get started.

Level 95
GC: Murrisha (maxed out gem slots)
267/353 Pedestals
355/357 Dragons (Missing Pond and Plateau)
Trying For: Pedestals

Zombiidonut's picture

Yes BEB has started!......also Is anyone else having trouble getting to the sandbox at 2084.org? Not surprised if it's getting a bunch of traffic all of a sudden.

GC: Zombiidonut

My side town GC: TotesMcboats

Does anyone know if any of the event dragons are breedable?

Tarp5150's picture

Wondering the same on the 3 new dragons that are tri elemented...
Does anyone know if the flurry, thundersnow and snowbrush can be bred??
Could sure save a bunch of berries if so!!!

Pappyr51's picture

I haven't been able to find any hidden presents in either of my parks. Anyone else having this problem

Pappyr51

Yep. No presents on my islands either

bjklc's picture

I think the gift boxes and Sandakloz will appear closer to Christmas... can anyone else recall or confirm this?

bjnapier's picture

I've found Sandakloz yesterday and today but no packages.

Brenda

Murrisha's picture

I haven't seen any presents or Sandakloz, but there are visitors to tap on. Probably will appear closer to Christmas.

Level 95
GC: Murrisha (maxed out gem slots)
267/353 Pedestals
355/357 Dragons (Missing Pond and Plateau)
Trying For: Pedestals

But awfully small. I haven't seen any presents either.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." *Will Durant's interpretation of Aristotle*

Sweetheart's picture

Has anyone seen the wishing well since the first day. I feel like I've looked everywhere but it's probably right under my nose

Dreamn's picture

Could you have it in the storage tower?

Dreamn
323/360 Dragons

Recents:

dreamn10@gmail.com

alidingo's picture

Which limited dragons are available right now, to breed in cave or breeding island?

Dreamn's picture

All dragons are available to breed at this time. It's part of the winter event called Bring 'em Back. Good luck getting the ones you're missing or just really want.

Edit: Make that all but the new event dragons unless breeding with the same event dragon in coop for a twin or pedestal.

Dreamn
323/360 Dragons

Recents:

dreamn10@gmail.com

I haven't found the wishing well, either.

I have scoured my park every day for these elusive presents, but to no avail. And finally i have found some other people with the same issue. Backflip were of no help whatsoever. So I'm so glad to see that i am in fact not losing my mind (my sanity however is a different matter, but that's a whole other can of beans!).
The lack of presents is making it very difficult to get to the daily frostberry limit. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm losing heart with this game.

How can I have friends so I can do co op breeding?! I don't use Facebook so I'm not sure what to do. Any ideas?!?

How long is the bring em back event going on for?? I'm trying to get as many dragons as possible before the time runs out! Anyone know?! :)

kthashi's picture

I noticed today that the milestone counter is reset at "1/17." Did I miss getting an extra reward yesterday? I didn't think we had hit the first milestone "X/15" days yet. I might be misunderstanding what it is, I just assumed it would be an extra gift once we hit the 15.

bjklc's picture

Seems it was a chest of coins... roughly $6 mil. or so... Next is an egg/dragon... 17 days.

kthashi's picture

Hmmm...thanks, maybe I got that without realizing.

dancingcat's picture

I now have all of the new dragons, except snowpocalypse. Do the new ornament dragons do anything? The old ornament dragons that we got last year each changed the habitat in some way, but I can't see any effect from the new ones.

Dreamn's picture

Yes the new ones do affect the habitat. Twinkle lights the tree tops. Ribbon adds the lace, and Tinsel adds the icicles.

Dreamn
323/360 Dragons

Recents:

dreamn10@gmail.com

I had done the daily prize thing knowing I had missed a couple days I figured that I would get the egg one in the corner today. When I went there this afternoon, the egg one had reset but there was no extra Dragon. Did I misunderstand?

Dreamn's picture

Have you checked in your gifts under Social? My nest was full and that's where mine ended up.
Love your user name :-)

Dreamn
323/360 Dragons

Recents:

dreamn10@gmail.com

bjklc's picture

I just saw posting on Dragonvale Facebook page that BEB has been extended x 1 week
Thought I'd share the news for those who don't already know !!!